"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"
Funny.
I forgot where I got that from. Too bad. Sorry whoever said that. At least I put quotes around your clever statement.
Saturday, January 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i was having a conversation with a friend of mine and he basically said that most people who believe in God don't seem that smart to him. i told him that the world is full of stupid people ('everybody knows that the world is full of stupid people, so meet me at the mission at midnight, we'll divvy up there' - the refreshments) - the same percentage of stupid people exists in the church as outside the church. he had to agree.
Post a Comment